INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 13 EU REGULATION n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
FIRPLAST S.r.l., with registered office in VIA SIRTORI, 31 – 20838 RENATE BRIANZA (MB), (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) informs the requesting parties, on what are the purposes and methods of the processing of personal data collected, their scope of communication and dissemination, in addition to the nature of their contribution.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data (consisting of name, surname and email) given by the interested party through the form on the website of the owner, only subject to your specific and distinct consent, pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, are used in full compliance with the principle of fairness and lawfulness and the provisions of the law to provide feedback to the request of the party concerned and for activities related to this and instrumental.
The data will also be processed for sending information, newsletters, commercial and promotional communications relating to the activity and services of the owner, through automatic means, such as email, as well as traditional means, such as telephone contact with the operator, complete compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and of the provisions of the law.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed through IT procedures or in any case by telematic means by individuals who are specifically responsible for this, or are committed to confidentiality. The data is stored in electronic archives with full assurance of the security measures provided by the legislator. The Data Controller will process personal data for and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated above to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal processing managers and/or system administrators. The data collected will not be disclosed and disseminated. Without the need for express consent pursuant to art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes of service indicated above to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Personal data are stored on servers located in VIALE LOMBARDIA, 16/20 – 20841 CARATE BRIANZA (MB), within the European Union. In any case, the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
– obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods, extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT AND RESPONSIBLE
The Owner is FIRPLAST S.r.l with headquarters in VIA SIRTORI, 31 – 20838 RENATE BRIANZA (MB)
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter at FIRPLAST S.r.l – VIALE LOMBARDIA, 16/20 – 20841 CARATE BRIANZA (MB).
– an email to email@example.com
The Data Controller is FIRPLAST S.r.l – VIA SIRTORI, 31 – 20838 RENATE BRIANZA (MB).
The updated list of data processors is kept at the Carate B.za headquarters of the Data Controller.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes and according to the terms of the law and in any case for two years from the first contacts if in the meantime the right of opposition by the interested party is not exercised, without prejudice to the establishment of contractual relationships with the owner.
With reference to the processing for the purpose of sending commercial and promotional communications on the owner’s own services and for sending information messages relating to his activity, the data will be kept until the person concerned exercises the right to object by means of the procedures provided this purpose available periodically.
The opposition to the treatment can be advanced by the interested party independently for one or the other sending method.
NATURE OF CONFERENCE AND CONSENT
The conferment of data by the interested party is optional. However, the holder will be prevented from following the described treatment operations.
It is also required express consent to the use of data for marketing purposes related to the services offered by the owner. The communications will be sent through the use of traditional means, as well as automatic ex art. 130, paragraph 1 and 2, of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003. It is specified that the person concerned has the possibility to object to this treatment, in particular he has the possibility to object specifically to the sending of communications through traditional methods and / or to the sending via automatic means, addressing the aforementioned e-mail address provided by the owner.
Consent is considered lent by flagging the boxes at the bottom of the form.